16 July 2008

15.07 Tue - Doctor Results

was at so called "SP Club House" after work.







breakfast galore no. i had 1piece of Epok-Epok Sardin. thank you grandma.


lunch was Nasi Bungkus but i loved it because the rice comes with the best Rendang Ayam in Toa Payoh and the tasty Achar and my favourite Sayur Peria. i love it! thank you grandma for going all the way to buy me lunch.


went to Singapore General Hospital to get my medical condition results and doctor consultation. i was alittle late. my oh my, the result was surprisingly positive. i am fine, there is nothing wrong with my knee but the doctor commented that perhaps there is a rare disease that runs in my blood vessel that caused it to swell now and then. what? that is scary. nevermind, life goes on.


met Navi at SP and we went around Little India before having stopping at Jalan Berseh McDonald's. my treat.



met Eddie at Shafina's for a small chat before going home.


thank you Eddie for the picture.

No comments: