07 September 2008

06.09 Sat - Error and Rainy Day

thank you Amanda for sharing your Sliced Apples and thank you April for the Crispy M&M's Chocolates. i loved it! that is my sahur.



during the night audit something i did not expect had happen. there it goes again the trouble which i really did not like. the consequences of 'people' fault that i should carry on my shoulder. my duty, my responsibilities. i hate it when it happen. i just hate it. keep telling myself not to lose my cool, pretty hard though. i concentrate to do my best. it's not the end of the world but the after effect will make fingers pointing at me. i knew what 'others' might think. im sore just a little.

i went home a little late. it had been 10hours i'm in the office. i better get home, i need a sleep. really. it was raining outside.

buka puasa with my Brother Ilias and grandma. joined by Uncle Roslan. we had Laksa, send by my Aunt Tina. Strawberries and Talam Jagung for desert. some Kerupuk Ikan added to our Laksa, taste nice.




i and my brother had some heart to heart talk. it had been sometime since we always had a long casual chat. chilling in the dark room. it was raining again outside.



time to go to work. i expected an email. hope it would not be nasty.

No comments: