10 September 2008

09.09 Tue - Hot Day

woke up at 0300wib for sahur time. Zerr cooked Mie Goreng. thank you so much my Donut for your effort. love ya!


time to go home today. at first Zerr decided not to send me off but he changed his mind. off we go to Nagoya. i had booked for the ferry earlier.


i was afraid that i would missed my 1130wib ferry schedule. thank GOD i did not. made it in time, just in time.


off i go, back to Singapore. i would be in the afternoon shift today. definitely i will miss my Donut again, always.


a good day at work. buka puasa accompanied by Lutfi. i had Thai Sweet Sauce Chicken Wings and Braised Vegetables. a sweet treats await, assortment of Cakes was available. love it.


my friends were buzzing me about a surprise birthday for a 'little boy'. yes i will come after work. sure i will. "i'm his soul". i just wonder why the birthday is celebrated a day in advance?

No comments: