19 September 2008

18.09 Thu - Fran Chocolate & Bei Teh Soh

hang out with my beautiful friends. it's been awhile i have not seen them.


Zizi shared with me some Chocolate Stick. Fran a 'cool' chocolate. love at the first bite. thank you Zizi for the recommendation.


my friends head for breakfast and i joined them even though i'm fasting. one should know how to control oneself, right? we sat at the corner coffeeshop of Norris Road. they had Appom, Chapati with Keema, Thosai and Vade. we had some good laugh over their breakfast.





**thank you Along for sending me home in your car**

reaching home not be able to sleep, freshen up and watch TV. it was almost 1400hrs when grandma friends came to visit and i forced myself to sleep.

waking up lazy, i took time to break my fast by drinking some water first. 45minutes later i helped myself to some Black Pepper Beef with Achar Timun and Fried Egg. lovely. thank you grandma.


at workplace for night shift. met Uncle Yak at the locker room and he gave me a packet of Bei Teh Soh Biscuits for supper and to be share. thank you Uncle.

No comments: