08 September 2008

07.09 Sun - Commercial Filming & Grandpa

there was a commercial filming going on at my workplace. they started early morning. i stayed to take a peek and learn something about production.



i'm feeling cold on my home. i'm not sick , touchwood.

buka puasa was interesting. grandpa joined us at grandma house, a very rare event. smiled. my Brother Ilias treat me to a Spicy Cheese Burger from MOS Burger and a piece of Unagi Sushi, before that i was only asking for 2pieces of MOS Burger Bun. i got more than i asked for. smiled.Uncle Roslan was kind today treating all of us to Indian Rojak. Lychee Drinks anyone? with the MOS Burger Bun i add Sambal Tumis Ikan Bilis to it. it was truly delicious. happy me, happy us!





let me introduce Lutfi our trainee from Indonesia. been here with us since 14th August 2008. had a small chat before we start work. he look like his mother because he proudly showed me his mother photo and claimed the same. smiled. i hope he will benefit from his training with us.


1 more night before my off day.

No comments: